With every order we try to offer our customers the best guarantee we can; before and after installation.
- We guarantee to be clean and as quick as possible during the installation of our windows and doors.
- We guarantee your property will be left in the same condition as before the install, with no damage to walls or paper.
- We guarantee a high security and highest energy efficiency rating window system to be fitted as purchased.
- 10 Year Guarantee against degrading of our uPVC.
- 10 Year Guarantee on all window and door frames.
- 10 Year Guarantee on all products fitted by us
- 10 Year Guarantee on all our sealed units.
All replacement fascia work, product and fitting, will be guaranteed for 10 years.
All cover over fascia work will have a 10 year guarantee, subject to survey of existing work.
For total peace of mind and to inform our customers what they can expect after they place an order:
You will recieve a phone call from our Head Office to confirm paperwork and deposit, if any, and to arrange a survey date.
One of our Master Surveyors will then call. They will give you paperwork regarding your installation for you to read. They will also confirm your designs and take accurate measurements before putting your order in to manufacture. They will then give you a fitting date.
The week prior to your installation you will recieve written confirmation, with an estimated time of arrival and the names of your installation team.
When your installation team arrive they will bring you paperwork for you to read and complete. They will also leave you with the Company 10 year guarantee (please keep your guarantee with the rest of your paperwork in the folder provided).
After installation we will activate all your underwritten guarantees giving you the maximum peace of mind. These will arrive in the post a few weeks after installation.
Last but not least, our Aftercare Department are always on hand to help and can be contacted on 01639 812631.