If you have a complaint, we want to know as soon as possible to help us put things right promptly. Just contact our Customer Services Team with your details and a description of your problem. We are here for you Monday to Friday from 8.00am – 4.00 pm.
- Call us: 01639 812796
- Email us: email@example.com
However, you contact us, we will:
- Let you know we’ve received your query
- Tell you who will be responsible for investigating along with their contact details
- Endeavour to return phone calls and emails within five working days
- Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible
- Do what we can to attend within fourteen days if a visit to your property is needed
- Keep you regularly informed of progress throughout
- Provide a final response within eight weeks or explain why this isn’t possible
No.1 Home Improvements Ltd are members of Certass and if you are not satisfied with the outcome you may ask them to investigate your complaint. You should contact them within 6 months of our final response with an overview of your complaint and a copy of your contract.
You can contact Certass:
Customer Services Department
37 Carrick Street
Tel No: 08450 948 025
Fax No: 08450 948 024
Financial Services Complaints Procedure
All financial services complaints will be investigated and overseen by our Compliance Department.
The Compliance Department will:
- Acknowledge your complaint.
Tell you who is investigating the matters raised and provide you with their address and telephone number.
- Carry out a thorough and impartial investigation.
- Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible.
- Provide a written response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, informing you of the results of our investigation or explain why this isn’t possible.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman Service exists to help resolve certain complaints when we have not been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. The scheme is entirely free to use.
You should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months from the date of our written response. They will also look into your complaint if we have not provided you with a written response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service:
Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London E 14 9SR